Ok. So I created this blog so that I could have an anonymous place to keep some happy thoughts... but I rarely post anything. What's up with that? It's not that there's nothing to be happy about, just no time to record it. That's my life in a nutshell. So here are a few happy thoughts.
My littlest is so stinkin' cute right now! He's just starting the phase where they talk a lot but only a handful of words are even remotely discernible. He picked up a poly-pocket dress today and proudly said what I figured out to be "Cinderella". It made me laugh and realize that all the clips, hair bands, and dolls are cute, but this boy needs some BOY TOYS! He brings me clips all the time and wants them in his hair like his sisters. Of course he likes the boy stuff too, but he has 2 sisters to play with everyday and they don't play cowboys and indians. He's got a little brother that should arrive ANY DAY NOW!!!! I'm sure he'll grow into some boy interests by the time little brother is old enough to talk... at least I HOPE.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
-
Father’s Day projects are extra special when they capture a child’s sweet
perspective, and this printable does exactly that. A Father’s Day interview
pri...
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment