I refuse to whine here, since it's my happy place... so instead of complaining about sue happy people and finger pointers, having to rent a house with rats in the attic when you already own a home... in a different city, expensive dreams that take forever to realize, and my kids not listening... I'm going to be happy because:
-my kids are healthy, beautiful, and fun
-we have all we need and then some, even though the bills are bigger than the paycheck
-I have good friends and family that will help us out if we need it
-a new beautiful little life will soon grace our home
-we have a wonderful little family that is so very blessed
-I have a comfy bed to sleep in... and sleeping will be comfy again soon
-I have more than enough food to eat... and I eat it
-I KNOW everything will work out in the end for the best
And there are so many more things to be thankful for... but time does not permit. So that'll have to do until the next time I need to remind myself how blessed I am.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
-
Father’s Day projects are extra special when they capture a child’s sweet
perspective, and this printable does exactly that. A Father’s Day interview
pri...
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment